Beverly Johnson
class of
Elliott Murray
DePaul Univ class of 1980
FRANK SHINES
class of
Magazine Articles Content
TriHealth - Life After College
It’s never too early to start thinking about where you want to live and work after achieving your hard-earned degree. TriHealth just might be the answer to your, “What’s next?” A ...more
Posted by Will Moss • 896 Views • May 27th, 2020
HOMOSEXUALITY: THE REASON WE DON'T WANT IT IN AFRICA
There are evidence of hundreds of historical articles, facts and documents, revealing that Europe and America haven’t any good plans for Africa. Slavery, colonization aggression, c ...more
Posted by Joel Savage • 1,515 Views • March 6th, 2016
Holler if Ya Hear Me
By: Nicholyn Hutchinson Archival Collection of Hip Hop Artist Tupac Shakur at the AUC Robert W. Woodruff Library Passionate. Controversial. Compelling. Influential. These a ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 1,545 Views • October 2nd, 2013
Ask the Mago
I want to start a business selling music on campus. What tips can you offer? Forgetaboutit! In today’s age your best bet is to get paid gigging, that is to say, performing live ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 1,520 Views • October 2nd, 2013
The HBCU Social Experience – To Be or Not To Be…Involved?
By: Loren Moss We all know the primary reason for going to college is the education. A very close second is for the experience that helps us to mature from a child into an adul ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 1,652 Views • October 2nd, 2013
Studying Abroad: Golden Opportunity or ‘Glorified Vacation’?
By LaShonda Cooks Life is the ultimate Olympiad. College commencement is simply the opening ceremony. But after caps and gowns are disrobed, degrees are distributed and the da ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 1,876 Views • July 11th, 2013
What You Should Be Doing the Summer Before Starting Law School
By Evangeline M. Mitchell, Esq., Ed.M. The summer before law school began, I was eager and excited about starting the journey to earn my J.D. I knew that I would be attending t ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 6,449 Views • April 15th, 2013
INTERVIEW WITH AN ALUMNIS: JEFFREY COULTER
By Elynor Moss There is nothing better than first hand advice from someone who has traveled the same road as you. Jeffrey Coulter a Central State University graduate would like ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 1,275 Views • April 15th, 2013
How Not To Blow Your Refund Check
By Masani Bailey: It was the fall semester of 2010. I was a freshman at Florida A&M University with both newfound funds and newfound freedom. Rick Ross’ B.M.F. was the number 1 ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 2,073 Views • April 15th, 2013
Life After College
By Zeena Garnett I can remember it like it was yesterday. May of 2011, I proudly walked across the stage at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania’s Forum Auditorium, to receive a bachelor ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 1,454 Views • April 15th, 2013
Interview with an Intern
By: Elynor Moss & Chuka Konrad HBCUConnect.com and Chuka Konrad got together to discuss what life of an Intern is like. Check out his experience and gain insight on how to g ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 1,739 Views • October 31st, 2012
Don’t Let the Sunshine and the Palm Trees Fool Ya
By Terence Hendrix Recently at our annual family beach day, I had a conversation about life in the entertainment industry with a cousin who had just relocated to Los Angeles ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 935 Views • October 31st, 2012
5 Key Steps Every Student Must Have to Maintain DRIVE
By: Shauntae M. Jordan, MBA Most students experience a high level of drive whenever they start something new. That is exactly what you are experiencing right now. You are driven ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 808 Views • October 30th, 2012
Devotions for Collegiate Success
Starting a journey at a college university can be very nerve wrecking for many people, especially when studying miles away from home in a new environment. The benefit of attending ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 1,025 Views • October 29th, 2012
The 10 Commandments of College Love
It can be very challenging finding and maintaining a lasting relationship with a College Sweetheart. There are many why it is hard to have a relationship including: too many option ...more
Posted by Elynor Moss • 871 Views • October 29th, 2012