College:
Dollar Amount:
Deadline:
Featured Scholarships
The Tom Joyner Foundation Fine Arts Scholarship Program
Aaron J. Boria Scholarship
Sponsored Opportunities
Because I Love You Poetry Scholarship (388) Save Scholarship/Grant
This scholarship/grant was graciously shared with you by: Reginald Culpepper.
Everyone deserves to have healthy relationships whether it's with a significant other or a friend. Healthy relationships are ones that bring out the best in you. They build you up, not bring you down. Often, we are not taught the signs of a healthy relationship versus an unhealthy relationship and the words "Because I Love You" can turn from endearing to manipulative (ex. Because I love you...you should bail on your friends / give me all your passwords). So we're curious to know, what does a "healthy relationship" mean to you? We want to know what the relationship behaviors are that you believe to be the cornerstones to a healthy, happy relationship. Is it open communication? Having trust in your significant other or friend? Being able to be honest with each other? Showing respect or compassion? How has your life been impacted by healthy or unhealthy relationships? Tell us in a poem what healthy relationship behaviors are most important to you and what the words #BecauseILoveYou should really mean.
Dollar Amount: $1,000
Deadline(s): November 07, 2017
Scholarship/Grant Sponsor: Power Poetry
Award Type: Scholarship Money
Scholarship/Grant Site: http://www.powerpoetry.org/poetry-slams/becauseiloveyou-scholarship-slam
Return to Search Results Save Apply
Member Login
Email:
Password:

Not a Member? Please Sign Up - It's FREE
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE! You will receive access to our Newsletter, Scholarships, HBCU Profiles, Jobs, Internships, Mentors, Member Profiles and much more!
First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Password:
Upload Photo:
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!