The Historically Black College or University (HBCU) scholarship programs are fully qualified scholarship programs designed to meet officer production requirements and enhance enrollment at HBCUs. Applications are accepted at any time and you don't have to meet a selection board.
This Scholarship is open only to students enrolled at the following colleges/universities, each of which may award up to fifteen Enhanced HBCU Scholarships per year.
* Jackson State University, Jackson, MS (Det 006)
* Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL (Det 015)
* Alabama State University, Montgomery, AL (Det 019)
* Howard University, Washington DC (Det 130)
* Grambling State University, Grambling, LA (Det 311)
* North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC (Det 605)
* Fayetteville State University, Fayetteville, NC (Det 607)
* Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN (Det790)
* Type 2: tuition capped at $15,000, books at $900 per year
* 2.5- to 3.5-year duration
* Activates in the spring semester of the freshman year
Start the application process for the Enhanced HBCU scholarship program by contacting the Air Force ROTC detachment » at the school you designate. Go to:
to find your detachment.
Dollar Amount: $15,900
Scholarship/Grant Sponsor: U.S. Air Force R.O.T.C.