Office & Admin Specialist Intermediate
Forensic Services on the campus of the St. Peter Regional Treatment Center is looking for a skilled Office & Administrative Specialist Intermediate. The Office & Administrative Specialist Intermediate will be responsible for providing administrative support in a timely and professional manner to the staff at the Forensic Nursing Home while acting as the coordinator for electronic document systems. The Office & Administrative Specialist Intermediate will also be responsible for working with sensitive patient material.
Staff are expected to have professional working relationships with clients and staff, as well as developing a therapeutic working relationship and ensuring highest levels of client care. As such, high levels of human relations and communication skills are expected.
• Customer Services skill sufficient to work with patients and staff and solve problems and provide service, sometimes regarding sensitive material
• Data Entry skills sufficient to enter in data into systems for both clients and staff in a careful, accurate and effective manner
• Database Management skills sufficient to work with patient database management systems with care, accuracy and efficiency
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Typing/Keyboarding skills sufficient to perform regular and timely computer functions in a fast and effective manner
• Word processing skills sufficient to perform various clerical functions, including email, word processing, transcription and bulletin boards