Lead Salesforce.com Developer
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit AND enterprise strength? Deloitte Consulting’s iLab offers both! We are looking for a strong Senior Product Architect with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team and work as part of iLab Product Engineering.
Work You’ll Do:
The Lead Salesforce.com Developer will perform design and development tasks of multi-layered solutions across the product portfolio. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to have exposure to, and learn more about the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry. A successful candidate will be able to communicate well with the product stakeholders who will have varying levels of technical abilities, and able to work within teams or independently within a fast paced dynamic environment. The candidate will also engage with an internal sales team to help them deploy, configure, and demo product releases and proof of concept enhancements for the product.
Deloitte Consulting’s Products and Solutions (P&S) practice is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build an environment and culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP assets based businesses and markets.
The iLab, short for Innovation Lab, is the technical development hub for the Products & Solutions practice that houses prototyping, development and maintenance capabilities for a product portfolio that spans multiple software technologies including wearables, machine learning, advanced analytics, social/mobile, and more. Our iLab team is responsible for designing and developing innovative products that not only augment our leading services practice, but strike at the heart of our clients' business needs.
Qualifications & Requirements Qualifications:
• Minimum of eight to ten years professional work experience
• Minimum 6+ years of complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development experience, with strong expertise in at least one of the following areas/modules:
o Custom Object development
o Service Cloud
o Implementing Data Security
• Experience in rapid prototyping, designing and developing applications using Force.com APIs
• Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform
• Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities (Salesforce Advanced Administrator certified preferred)
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
• UI Development within Salesforce (Visualforce certified preferred)
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and adhering to coding standards and developing well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
• Strong track record of delivering high-quality code on-time
• Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Strong background in Products and Product Development
• Willingness to travel 20% (if needed)
In addition, successful Salesforce.com developers will have the following preferred background:
• Ability to work within teams or independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience implementing other CRM platforms a plus (SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
• Experience working in a Product Development environment