Home > Blogs > Post Content

The Legendary LENNY WILLIAMS Has Been Making Hits For Over 40 Years & He Is Back With New Single "Fine" (404 hits)

LENNYWILLIAMS.COM @LENNYWILLIAMS #TOWER OF POWER

ITunes@LENNYWILLIAMS, Spotify@LENNYWILLIAMS, Tidal@LENNYWILLIAMS & Where Ever Music Is Streamed

is an American singer-songwriter and musician, best known for his work during the 1970s. Williams was the lead vocalist for R&B/Soul group Tower of Power. As a soloist, Williams made several hit recordings, including 1978's "Cause I Love You" and 1977's "Choosing You"
Posted By: LaMarr Blackmon
Tuesday, August 7th 2018 at 4:09PM
You can also click here to view all posts by this author...

Report obscenity | post comment
Share |
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

More From This Author
The Dynamic Singer, Songwriter & Musician EVAN MICHAEL GREEN Releases Lead Single "New Identity" Off New CD
The Multi-Platinum Selling Artist That Is The JANET JACKSON Releases New Single"Made For Now"
URBAN NETWORK BUSINESS OF MUSIC CONFERENCE COMING TO The Westin Hotel LA Sep 13th-15th
LJ REYNOLDS Lead Singer Of The Legendary Dramatics Releases New Solo Single "You & Me Together Forever"
Multi Platinum Selling Group EN VOGUE Follow Up Their Top 10 Lead Single With Hot 2nd Release "Reach 4 Me"
The Incredible Talent That Is JEFF OAKES Drop Two Hot Singles "Real One" & "Love Goes" Available Everywhere!
Atlanta Based Wordsmith & Musician KAI-WAY Takes Audiences On A Ride With Hot New Single "Proud"
North Miami Emcee, Songwriter & Actor GRIMASS Drops Lead Single "Wraith" To Upcoming 4th Studio Project
Forward This Blog Entry!
Blogs Home
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!