DAVID JOHNSON (6254)
Jen Fad (4919)
Siebra Muhammad (4227)
Harry Watley (3739)
Reginald Culpepper (3588)
Yaiqab Saint (3155)
agnes levine (1592)
Reginald Goodwin (1352)
THANK YOU ~ A Message From President Barack Obama On Healthcare Reform (1605 hits)
Early this morning, the Senate made history and health reform cleared its most important hurdle yet -- garnering the 60 votes needed to move toward a final vote in that chamber later this week. This marks the first time in our nation's history tha ...
Posted Monday, December 21st 2009 at 8:03PM
(more)
by: agnes levine | post comment
HEALTHCARE REFORM 101 - Call the White House (2972 hits)
In my "Enough Is Enough" post, I shared with you the wonderful news about Congresswoman DeLauro and her brave move to support healthcare reform. That move by Senator Rose DeLauro has made a strong difference, but more is needed. As we dwindle d ...
Posted Saturday, December 19th 2009 at 6:59PM
(more)
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ~ WE WANT HEALTHCARE REFORM AND PUBLIC OPTION! (2062 hits)
And it seems like we are nerve-wreckingly close! It also seems like the Lord is on our side with record-breaking snowstorm on the East Coast this weekend..... First, Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro has stolen the day by standing up to Senator Lieberma ...
Posted Saturday, December 19th 2009 at 5:07PM
(more)
HEALTHCARE ACTION NEEDED TODAY ~ Calling All Advocates! (1628 hits)
Greetings Family of Advocates - where are you guys? Smile! Today is the day to unite with the fast skills you learned a few weeks ago. As you know, healthcare reform is facing critical defeat the way we need for it to happen for US and over 45 m ...
Posted Thursday, December 17th 2009 at 12:07PM
(more)
SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU IN THE WHITE HOUSE (1882 hits)
Greetings My Artist Family, It has been a while since I have been on this site and I send my love to friends and acquaintences new and old! I am very full of spirit and joy and love for my fellow artists today and here's why. Yesterday (Tuesda ...
Posted Wednesday, December 16th 2009 at 10:54AM
(more)
REASONS WE AVOID FAMILY DURING THE HOLIDAYS (1745 hits)
In just a few days, we will be celebrating, or should be celebrating, the second most holy day of the year for Christians. The first holiest day of the year is Easter Sunday, the day Christ has risen! Christmas Day i s the second most holy day o ...
Posted Wednesday, December 16th 2009 at 8:09AM
(more)
COOLING WELL WATER ... IS THE PERFECT HOLY-DAY GIFT OF DELIVERANCE! (1653 hits)
FACE the FEAR by FAITH! Purchase YOUR copy of "Cooling Well Water: A Collection of Work By An African-American Bipolar Woman" (ISBN 13 978-0-9754612-0-4) NOW! Depression hurts the whole family ... Enjoy this Holy-day season with the blessin ...
Posted Monday, December 14th 2009 at 3:50PM
(more)
LADIES - WE DID IT!!! (1995 hits)
We did it! Thank You for Making Your Voice Heard! Tuesday night the Senate voted for a motion to table (scrap) the Nelson Amendment, effectively killing it. It passed by a vote margin of 54-45. To see how your ...
Posted Thursday, December 10th 2009 at 10:00PM
(more)
THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING ~ ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY! (1617 hits)
AS SEEN ON TV AND RADIO NEWS...!!! "Cooling Well Water: A Collection of Work By An African-American Bipolar Woman" (ISBN 13 978-0-9754612-0-4) is one of the most valuable books being offered this Christmas Season! Discover one woman's triump ...
Posted Sunday, December 6th 2009 at 6:40PM
(more)
WOMEN OF COLOR UNITED FOR HEALTHCARE REFORM REPORTS SUCCESS (1728 hits)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Tuesday, December 1, 2009 WOMEN OF COLOR UNITED FOR HEALTH REFORM LOOKS TO SENATE TO PROTECT WOMEN’S HEALTH (Washington, DC) Coinciding with the Senate’s return to its chamber yesterday, Women of Color United for He ...
Posted Wednesday, December 2nd 2009 at 6:46AM
(more)
HEALTHCARE VIGIL ON DECEMBER 8 IN WASHINGTON DC - Upper Senate Park (1536 hits)
Hi Family - I am So Sorry To Be Away But I Am In The Process of Moving To The South!!:) Anyway, I am still following healthcare reform closely and I need to share this exciting news about a Healthcare Vigil to be attended by DCforObama, the NAACP, ...
Posted Tuesday, December 1st 2009 at 10:16AM
(more)
HEALTHCARE VIGIL ON DECEMBER 8 IN WASHINGTON DC - Upper Senate Park (1613 hits)
Hi Family - I am So Sorry To Be Away But I Am In The Process of Moving To The South!!:) Anyway, I am still following healthcare reform closely and I need to share this exciting news about a Healthcare Vigil to be attended by DCforObama, the NAACP, ...
Posted Tuesday, December 1st 2009 at 10:13AM
(more)
MEDIA ADVISORY!! - THIS IS IT - FOR HEALTHCARE REFORM VOTE TODAY! (1183 hits)
Today is the day that the House of Representatives will vote on the passage of Healthcare Reform Bill at 10 a.m. this morning! If you are up catching those early worms, you need to be making last-minute phone calls to your House of Representatives! ...
Posted Saturday, November 7th 2009 at 6:42AM
(more)
CLEAN HANDS FOR CHILDREN STOPS SWINE FLU (2081 hits)
In a recent report by the Robert Woods Foundation, (See, http://www.rwjf.org/publichealth/digest.jsp?id=24685) teaching children as young as age 2 how to wash their hands in daycare centers, the home environment, etc. can seriously ward off the Swine ...
Posted Saturday, November 7th 2009 at 6:05AM
(more)
WOMEN OF COLOR UNITED, BLACK WOMEN'S HEALTH IMPERATIVE NEEDS YOU LADIES (1557 hits)
If you haven't heard already, exciting surprises are taking place in Congress on healthcare reform! Today Senator Reid surprised Congress by voting for the public option in healthcare reform!! TODAY is your chance to join the Women of Color U ...
Posted Monday, October 26th 2009 at 7:13PM
(more)
HOW THE LADIES ARE TAKING CHARGE OF HEALTHCARE REFORM (1794 hits)
Hi Ladies, Did you know that minority women are fast becoming the MAJORITY? That's why it is very important that we stay involved in directing the future of healthcare in the US! WE keep the country working and it is time to let Congress know we ...
Posted Saturday, October 24th 2009 at 7:36AM
(more)
THANK YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ADVOCATES ~ Halleluia-ER! (1594 hits)
WOW!!! OMG!! I am sooo proud of all the ladies and men who participated in either the White House Chat with the ladies on Tuesday, October 20, 2009, or those who called their Congressperson for the "Time to Deliver" day. Guess wha-at .... Th ...
Posted Thursday, October 22nd 2009 at 6:36AM
(more)
ALERT: ARE YOU AN ADVOCATE TODAY? (1627 hits)
TODAY IS THE DAY ... !! Please read and act and tell your friends! Ladies did you talk to the White House today at 3 EST? Let us know how you felt after the call. Gentlemen, did you call Congress today? Here is a handy link to make it easy ...
Posted Tuesday, October 20th 2009 at 10:24AM
(more)
CICELY TYSON: UNVEILING PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOL OF THE ARTS IN HER NAME (2086 hits)
Legendary actress Cicely Tyson has a new school in East Orange, New Jersey named in her honor – and the three-time Emmy Award winning and Academy Award nominated thespian will host its unveiling on Oct. 24. The new state-of-the-art Cicely L. Tyson ...
Posted Tuesday, October 20th 2009 at 9:42AM
(more)
CICELY TYSON: UNVEILING PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOL OF THE ARTS IN HER NAME (1148 hits)
Legendary actress Cicely Tyson has a new school in East Orange, New Jersey named in her honor – and the three-time Emmy Award winning and Academy Award nominated thespian will host its unveiling on Oct. 24. The new state-of-the-art Cicely L. Tyson ...
Posted Tuesday, October 20th 2009 at 9:42AM
(more)
LADIES, REGISTER TO TALK TO THE WHITE HOUSE TODAY!! (1202 hits)
Please send your RSVP e-mail today in order to participate in the discussion Tuesday with Tina Tchen, Executive Director for the White House Council on Women and Girls, and Caya Lewis, Outreach Director for the HHS Office of ...
Posted Monday, October 19th 2009 at 9:02AM
(more)
HOW HEALTHCARE REFORM TIME TO DELIVER CALL NEEDS YOU TUESDAY! (1462 hits)
Hi Family and friends, I have been swamped with information this week as our President prepares to take the Healthcare Reform Stimulus to the Full Congress! Halleuia ~ ER! Thank you all for your support in the past and I am praying you continu ...
Posted Sunday, October 18th 2009 at 11:05AM
(more)
WHITE HOUSE WANTS YOU TO KNOW HOW HEALTHCARE REFORM WILL AFFECT WOMEN OF COLOR (1288 hits)
The White House Wants to Hear From YOU! Hi Friends! The time has come for each of us women to have a voice on healthcare reform. With all the effort to keep YOU up-to-date on the progress of healthcare reform an ...
Posted Friday, October 16th 2009 at 5:12PM
(more)
SUPPORT THE NATIONAL BLACK EMPOWERMENT TEEN EXPO ~ NEW YORK EVENT (852 hits)
On Sunday, October 18, 2009, the NBTEE, in association with R.E.A.C.H. Communications, is hosting a benefit concert at The Triad Theater in New York City. This event will combine a variety of fine performances with a powerful purpose of sharing info ...
Posted Tuesday, October 13th 2009 at 5:36PM
(more)
NOBEL PEACE PRIZE MONEY HEADED TO A FAVORITE CHARITY (711 hits)
Praise Him ~ Halleluia! Of course, we are all very proud that our President Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize! He is the third sitting President of the United States to do so. I tell you, I would love to be writing all this new history for Pri ...
Posted Saturday, October 10th 2009 at 7:55PM
(more)
Sort By: | Next>
  Post New Content  
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!