Jen Fad (5025)
Siebra Muhammad (3868)
Elynor Moss (3491)
Reginald Culpepper (2559)
Yaiqab Saint (2117)
HBCU Connect Sports (2074)
Harry Watley (1389)
Lila Robinson (1218)
don't forget to buy black on black friday! (259 hits)
Don't forget to buy black on Black Friday A brief reminder to buy black during Black Friday and Small Business Saturday. I have also listed a short list on African American online retailers for those who live in areas where "buying black " is har ...
Posted Saturday, November 24th 2012 at 10:44AM (more)
by: George Cook | post comment
hampton university receives $1.35m to develop cancer drugs (195 hits)
Hampton University receives $1.35M to develop cancer drugs The Hampton University Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences in the School of Pharmacy will receive a $1.35 million research grant from the National Institutes of Health for a project on d ...
Posted Tuesday, October 2nd 2012 at 6:14PM (more)
police say handcuffed man, chavis carter shot himself in the head???? (235 hits)
Ok see if you believe this one. In Jonesboro, Arkansas Chavis Carter an African American man was arrested on marijuana possession after being searched and put in black of a police car with his hands handcuffed behind his back. He wound up dead with a ...
Posted Sunday, August 12th 2012 at 10:25AM (more)
let's get one thing straight. eddie robinson has the most wins in college football. (243 hits)
Let's get one thing straight. Eddie Robinson has the most wins in college football. Something has been really bugging me lately. Since the NCAA has punished Penn State and took 111 wins from Joe Paterno I have been listening as talking heads talk ...
Posted Tuesday, July 24th 2012 at 4:32PM (more)
attorney general holder pledges to protect the right to vote (220 hits)
Attorney General Holder pledges to protect the right to vote This is why the right hates Eric Holder.Because of his efforts to protect voting rights and his efforts to try to stop voter suppression. Finding him in contempt has nothing to do with F ...
Posted Monday, July 9th 2012 at 4:30PM (more)
do black voters care about immigration issues? (343 hits)
Do black voters care about immigration issues? President Obama has made changes to deportation rules that will be allow some young, undocumented immigrants to remain in the United States and apply for work permits. Do you think that this is an iss ...
Posted Sunday, June 17th 2012 at 8:49AM (more)
would marissa alexander been better off if she had killed her husband? (292 hits)
Would Marissa Alexander been better off if she had killed her husband? Marissa Alexander tried to use the stand your ground laws in her defense during her trial on aggravated assault charges. It took a jury 12 minutes of deliberation to give Maris ...
Posted Saturday, May 12th 2012 at 7:53AM (more)
is there a conspiracy to get michael baisden of the radio airwaves? (349 hits)
Is there a conspiracy to get Michael Baisden of the radio airwaves? Ever since news broke that R&B station 98.7 Kiss FM was becoming ESPN and the Michael Baisden show would no longer air I have been hearing about conspiracy theories concerning Bai ...
Posted Tuesday, May 1st 2012 at 5:17PM (more)
pres. obama explains what he means by higher education so even rick santorum can understand (409 hits)
Pres. Obama explains what he means by higher education so even Rick Santorum can understand During an address to the National Governorís Association on Monday, President Obama explained what he means by higher education. With his higher education ...
Posted Monday, February 27th 2012 at 8:28PM (more)
why coors partnering with 100 black men bothers me (337 hits)
Why Coors partnering with 100 Black Men bothers me Now let me state for the record that I applaud 100 Black Men and believe that they do excellent work mentoring our your boys and men. That being said I have issues with a beer company, MillerCoors ...
Posted Monday, February 13th 2012 at 9:56PM (more)
black filmmaker wants to end black history month (308 hits)
Black filmmaker wants to end Black History Month Filmmaker Shukree Hassan Tilghman sets off on a cross-country campaign to end Black History Month. His insightful and humorous journey explores the complexity and contradictions of relegating an ent ...
Posted Tuesday, January 31st 2012 at 4:42PM (more)
maryland fails to keep its promise to hbcus (284 hits)
Maryland fails to keep its promise to HBCUs Maryland is attempting to renege on its obligation to provide sufficient funding to make its historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) comparable and competitive with other public universities ...
Posted Wednesday, December 28th 2011 at 7:44PM (more)
does florida governor rick scott believe all hbcu students are poor? (324 hits)
Does Florida Governor Rick Scott believe all HBCU students are poor? FAMU ( Florida A&M University ) students protested the suspension of FAMU President Dr. James Ammons. During the protest students Florida Governor Rick Scott made a very surprisi ...
Posted Sunday, December 18th 2011 at 3:40PM (more)
do you want to " occupy " wall street? (382 hits)
Do you want to " Occupy " Wall Street? As Occupy Wall Street protest have spread around the country some have begun to wonder where are all the black "occupiers" and if the movement is racist. What they should be asking is if any African Americans ...
Posted Wednesday, November 16th 2011 at 6:58PM (more)
interview with the 13 year old founder of the shake off the violence movement (374 hits)
Interview with the 13 year old founder of the Shake Off The Violence Movement Check out my interview with 13 year old Mary Pat Hector the founder of the Shake Off The Violence Movement. On 11/11/11 this very intelligent young woman is asking for h ...
Posted Thursday, November 10th 2011 at 8:56PM (more)
what president obama's executive orders are and what they can do for you. (348 hits)
What President Obama's executive orders are and what they can do for you. President Obama has issued several executive orders to help those Americans in need.I have listed those orders with links included so that you can learn more about them. Rea ...
Posted Sunday, October 30th 2011 at 10:29AM (more)
in a hypothetical matchup between obama and cain who gets majority if the black vote? (360 hits)
In a hypothetical matchup between Obama and Cain who gets majority if the black vote? With Herman Cain surging in the polls it's possible although not very probable that he could face President Obama in 2012. In that matchup who do you think would ...
Posted Saturday, October 15th 2011 at 9:54AM (more)
obama tells blacks to 'stop complainin' and fight (399 hits)
Obama tells blacks to 'stop complainin' and fight At a 2011 Congressional Black Caucus awards show President Obama asked black voters and the CBC to stop complaining and fight. Listen to that audio here: http://aareports.com/2011/09/obama- ...
Posted Sunday, September 25th 2011 at 1:54PM (more)
video: sister of troy davis thanks his supporters (710 hits)
Video: Sister of Troy Davis thanks his supporters Kimberly Davis the sister of Troy Davis takes a few moments to thank her brother's supporters and encourage them to keep fighting for justice and his freedom. Watch the video here: http://aarep ...
Posted Sunday, September 18th 2011 at 7:54PM (more)
let the gop know you want the payroll tax cut untouched (352 hits)
Let the GOP know you want the payroll tax cut untouched The GOP wants to eliminate President Obama's payroll tax cut. They say it really doesn't help many "Americans" as it only equals to on average of $934 more in the consumers pockets. Let ...
Posted Wednesday, September 7th 2011 at 9:19PM (more)
comcast to offer $9.95 internet service to low income families (957 hits)
Comcast to offer $9.95 Internet service to low income families Comcast will be offering Internet service to poor families for $9.95 a month beginning with the 2011/2012 school year to help less advantaged students. Learn more about those eligible ...
Posted Tuesday, August 9th 2011 at 5:58PM (more)
conservatives angry over pell grant funding in boehner debt bill (621 hits)
Conservatives angry over Pell Grant funding in Boehner debt bill House conservatives who have stalled legislation to raise the national debt limit are angry that it includes $17 billion in supplemental spending for Pell Grants, which some compare ...
Posted Thursday, July 28th 2011 at 8:32PM (more)
severe drought conditions, famine endanger somalia (468 hits)
Severe Drought Conditions, Famine Endanger Somalia While we have been focused on the economy and the debt ceiling here in the US ( and rightfully so )a human crisis is taking place in Somalia. Millions are in danger of dying due to drought and fam ...
Posted Saturday, July 23rd 2011 at 12:24PM (more)
has president obama failed african americans? (693 hits)
Has Obama failed African Americans? I am posting this because of recent comments by two noted experts on African American opinion, Michelle Bachmann and Newt Gingrich. They believe that President Obama has failed African Americans. Do you agree wi ...
Posted Sunday, June 26th 2011 at 10:24AM (more)
Sort By: | Next>
  Post New Content  
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!