Siebra Muhammad (3894)
Elynor Moss (3704)
Reginald Culpepper (2626)
Yaiqab Saint (2312)
HBCU Connect Sports (2074)
Harry Watley (1535)
Lila Robinson (1218)
Hugh Gaddy (899)
a message from the leader of amun ra scholarship debate team .......david johnson the messenger !!! (144 hits)
My whole premise is ''return; to our ancestors way of life they did not know a word for god until the invaders came in ,they were a spiritual people there is little surviving literature that describes the practice of ancient Egyptian law. Maat was ...
Posted Saturday, August 30th 2014 at 2:26PM (more)
by: David Johnson | post comment
amun ra black scholarship debate team (125 hits)
Free black book club http://wwwtheblogking.blogspot.com/ know is power ,no more excuses ! ...
Posted Saturday, August 30th 2014 at 2:22PM (more)
message ,,,from black consciousness ,,to hbcu (620 hits)
This morning I turn to PSALMS 27 verses 1-3 which says, " The Lord is my light and salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up ...
Posted Monday, February 17th 2014 at 4:50AM (more)
this is crazy ,,try it ,,optical illusion - card trick (242 hits)
this will blow your mind ,,,really ! ...
Posted Thursday, February 6th 2014 at 2:23AM (more)
largest hbcu in the nation: top 10 black colleges by enrollment - (413 hits)
When choosing a college, several important factors come into play. While large enrollment numbers don’t guarantee that a particular school is right for every student, they can be a great clue in finding each students’ ideal college. Here, we’ll take ...
Posted Saturday, February 1st 2014 at 9:12PM (more)
the martin luther king you don't see on tv (370 hits)
It's become a TV ritual: Every year in mid-January, around the time of Martin Luther King's birthday, we get perfunctory network news reports about "the slain civil rights leader." The remarkable thing about this annual review of King's life is that ...
Posted Monday, January 20th 2014 at 8:10PM (more)
most of you have no idea what martin luther king actually did (365 hits)
This will be a very short diary. It will not contain any links or any scholarly references. It is about a very narrow topic, from a very personal, subjective perspective. The topic at hand is what Martin Luther King actually did, what it was that he ...
Posted Monday, January 20th 2014 at 8:06PM (more)
happy birthday 50th birthday first lady michelle obama (472 hits)
I like all of you to help me in saying Happy Birthday 50th Birthday to the Fit, Fabulous, Fabulous and Phenomenal First Lady Michelle Obama!! Wish her a great day leave a comments below!! ...
Posted Friday, January 17th 2014 at 1:11PM (more)
do you agree or disagree ,,and why >>>?? (559 hits)
Practically all of the successful Negroes in this country are of the uneducated type or of that of Negroes who have had no formal education at all. The large majority of the Negroes who have put on the finishing touches of our best colleges are all b ...
Posted Wednesday, January 15th 2014 at 10:45AM (more)
when are we as a whole going to start talking about educating our children as a whole ?? (474 hits)
how can so many of us join in the perpetuation of such a curriculum myth about Lincoln freeing Africans from slavery and also believing in the political equality of “the races,” and still be certain that we can be real when we approach the design ...
Posted Tuesday, January 7th 2014 at 6:17PM (more)
black woman please continue to be the guiding light of our people (317 hits)
Since the breakdown of the black civilization began Black Women have been resilient to the opposing forces. Please Continue to be the guiding light of our people Queens. Black Men and Black Children need your guidance. I LOVE YOU ALL ,,,,,,, Ph ...
Posted Tuesday, January 7th 2014 at 11:53AM (more)
you must "remember'' ........ never forget (105 hits)
We were taught to "Remember Pearl Harbor, Remember The Alamo, Remember The Bismarck and now Remember 911. But forget about slavery! The number of 250 million Africans died as a result of the slave trade but this is too be forgotten but a few thousand ...
Posted Tuesday, January 7th 2014 at 11:41AM (more)
its 2014 is america still racist? (383 hits)
Its 1014 and the President of the United States Of America is BLACK ! A lot of people do not like Obama simply because of the color of his skin. the challenge this country has People not liking each other simply because of the color of their sk ...
Posted Monday, January 6th 2014 at 8:29AM (more)
five hbcus saving the world through sustainability (91 hits)
Five historically black colleges and universities are taking bold steps to preserve the environment and build healthier communities for African-Americans throughout the United States. From growing organic foods, to improving food safety, to monitorin ...
Posted Saturday, January 4th 2014 at 12:32PM (more)
conspiracy science the man who created aids : ‘robert gallo’ (903 hits)
In April 1984, Dr. Robert Gallo filed a United States patent application for his invention, the HIV/AIDS Virus. Normally, when a patent is filed and approved, as Dr. Gallo’s was, anyone who uses the product or invention owes a royalty payment to the ...
Posted Wednesday, January 1st 2014 at 1:39AM (more)
our dilemma: the dream was not dreamed for us (311 hits)
We are America's contradiction. We are a free citizen in a democracy, and yet the sores of racism, inherited from slavery, are still with us and lingering, in the black communities, especially the black urban communities. Black urban communiti ...
Posted Tuesday, December 31st 2013 at 12:09PM (more)
look at this pic (444 hits)
WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT ,,,,DONT TELL JUST SAY ''I SEE IT ...LETS SEE HOW MANY PPL GET IT TAKE A GOOD LOOK !! ...
Posted Monday, December 30th 2013 at 10:43PM (more)
the slow motion lynching of president barack obama (417 hits)
I’ve watched liberal and right wing commentators alike blame the president for being lynched. They say “he’s not reaching out enough” or “he’s too cold.” It’s the equivalent of assuming that the black man being beaten by a couple of thug cops must ha ...
Posted Monday, December 30th 2013 at 10:07PM (more)
the writer said i am an american.. a black american. period.,,can we talk ??? (938 hits)
My people my people there is a foolish man in our mist a black man who says black people in america have no history ,no ties to our mother land AFRICA ,,, This foolish man has been brainwashed because of a title they have put on black people today ...
Posted Monday, December 30th 2013 at 5:37AM (more)
will 2014 be a year of bullying for religious beliefs (428 hits)
WE all have a right to believe in our own religion with out ,being bullied by members of this site do we have to got through this in 2014 ????? I aint saying no names but Robert Powell we are sick of it ! ...
Posted Sunday, December 29th 2013 at 1:27PM (more)
lawrence o’donnell accepts k.i.n.d. donation from cub scouts pack (575 hits)
Lawrence O’Donnell traveled to Birmingham, Ala. this weekend to accept a donation to the K.I.N.D. fund from the Sixth Avenue Baptist Church’s Cub Scout pack #3415. These 14 cub scouts raised more than $18,000 for children in Malawi through bake sa ...
Posted Friday, December 27th 2013 at 5:47AM (more)
a dying girl's last wish is 'to hear some carolers.' 10,000 people show up to sing. (587 hits)
If this doesn't bring a tear to your eye.... Over the weekend, something amazing happened in West Reading, Pennsylvania. Last week, doctors told eight year old Laney Brown that she had just two weeks to live. She's been fighting a valiant battle ...
Posted Wednesday, December 25th 2013 at 2:33PM (more)
just how did the ethiopians become designated as the "falasha" or "beta jews"? (800 hits)
According to biblical mythology, a beautiful Afrikan woman named the Queen of Sheba journey's to judaica because she's heard about, and wants to see this brilliant man named King Solomon, hoping he could cure her, because according to legend she ...
Posted Tuesday, December 24th 2013 at 10:23PM (more)
black americans find your african ancestors............real proof see map (796 hits)
African Americans: A Pan-African people The north western slave port at Goree Island, Senegal was only one of several points of departure for Africans being taken to the United States. There were other points as well, stretching as far southward a ...
Posted Tuesday, December 24th 2013 at 9:35AM (more)
my sistah / conscious platt (354 hits)
http://www.hbcuconnect.com/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?blog_id=260222&cid=10&edit= THIS IS A MUST SEE AND SHARE VIDEO ...
Posted Tuesday, December 24th 2013 at 5:27AM (more)
Sort By: | Next>
  Post New Content  
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
LIVE HBCU Football HERE!
View HBCU Football Broadcast Schedule Here
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!