agnes levine (1880)
Reginald Goodwin (1688)
My Avitar (641 hits)
Avitar ...
Posted Thursday, February 23rd 2012 at 5:10AM
(more)
by: | post comment
Is Pat Robertson On CRACK ? (478 hits)
Speaking about Haiti Pat Robertson said,..."It maybe a blessing in disguise and “...Haiti made a pack with the devil.” ...
Posted Thursday, January 14th 2010 at 1:35AM
(more)
Athoney T. Browder was first writer to challenge my view of symbols and Afican symbolism. (1663 hits)
Exposing the lies and unveiling the truths of the African origins of Kemet, what we now call Egypt today... Case closed. Spread the word... ...
Posted Monday, August 31st 2009 at 10:53PM
(more)
For Jazz Lovers-Hot Buttered Soul, Rachelle Ferrell (1749 hits)
Rachelle Ferrell - "I can explain" live au théâtre antique de Vienne le 12 juillet 2001. ...
Posted Saturday, May 9th 2009 at 8:17PM
(more)
BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | William K. Black (1644 hits)
The financial industry brought the economy to its knees, but how did they get away with it? With the nation wondering how to hold the bankers accountable, Bill Moyers sits down with Bill Black, the former senior regulator who cracked down on banks du ...
Posted Saturday, May 9th 2009 at 4:13PM
(more)
First Response: Oakland Young People React to Police Killings (2234 hits)
Reporters Ann Bassette and Eming Piansay hit the streets of Oakland one day later to find out what young people had to say about one of the deadliest attack on California law enforcement ever. LINK: http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/mobile.html? ...
Posted Monday, March 23rd 2009 at 11:46PM
(more)
Scam:Yahoo Customer Service Upgrad" (1151 hits)
The following email is a scam email. It is not spam, it is an attempt by a criminal to steal the password to your email account. rom: "Yahoo Customer Service Upgrad" To: CC: Subject: Dear E-mail Account Owner Dear E-mail Account Own ...
Posted Saturday, March 14th 2009 at 1:51AM
(more)
INTERNSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT WASHINGTON DC (1006 hits)
2009 Summer Internship Program announcThe Jerusalem Fund for Education and Community Development offers summer internship positions with its educational program, the Palestine Center, for undergraduate students. The internship program provides s ...
Posted Sunday, March 8th 2009 at 1:07PM
(more)
Must Watch: A Dutch Documentary about the America's Drug War (1709 hits)
Some of the language is in Dutch but most is in English. Must Watch: A Dutch Documentary about the American Drug War 1:07:36 - Dec 20, 2007 ...
Posted Thursday, February 26th 2009 at 12:50AM
(more)
My name is Miss Mary Atata WARNING! (3352 hits)
The following are messages and my response to them are posted to warn others Miss Marry Atata is not a HBCU student or Alumni she is another scammer. Mary Atata wrote (Sun Feb 22nd, 2009 at 7:43PM): Hi Dear , how are you today i hope that ever ...
Posted Monday, February 23rd 2009 at 12:13AM
(more)
Rocky IV vs. BumbleBee! (1593 hits)
Super-talented 6 yr. old Bryan "Bumble Bee" Ross exhibiting amazing skills to the tune of a title track from one of his favorite movies. A must see for anyone who values commitment and dedication on the road to sucess! ...
Posted Sunday, February 22nd 2009 at 5:30PM
(more)
Monkey Shot What To Do. About The New York Post (732 hits)
February 21, 2009 by winwomenspeak Posted by Liliana Segura, AlterNetProtest Rocks Rupert Murdoch’s NY Post for Racist Cartoon ...
Posted Friday, February 20th 2009 at 2:32AM
(more)
Tupac 1988 Interview (1420 hits)
Tupac's murders is still an unsolved crime. ...
Posted Thursday, February 19th 2009 at 7:57PM
(more)
Freeway Ricky Ross - A Pawn in the CIA's Drug Game (1278 hits)
The Mother of All Conspiracies - The Global Drug Trade a film by Kevin Booth. ...
Posted Monday, February 9th 2009 at 10:30PM
(more)
ABC News reports on 419 scams from Nigeria (1468 hits)
Some time ago, ABC news did a report on Nigerian 419 advanced fee fraud scams in Nigeria. A good video to watch if you are curious as to how these scams work. ...
Posted Saturday, February 7th 2009 at 3:20PM
(more)
Vision of the future :Dr. Michio Kaku (1hr) (1265 hits)
Dr. Michio Kaku, Physicist discusses possible futures. ...
Posted Thursday, February 5th 2009 at 2:28AM
(more)
Watch out buyers shopping over the Internet! (343 hits)
The newest wave of consumer rip-off has come by the way of "stripped" retail packaging (buy camera or computer laptop, but- without the normal retail package accessories; battery and case are not included (however they'll be happy to sell them to you ...
Posted Monday, February 2nd 2009 at 7:12PM
(more)
Christopher Wallace The Notorious B-I-G, Don’t Go (540 hits)
I had the opportunity Sunday to see the Movie, “The Notorious” based on the life and times of Rapper, Biggy Smalls who was shot dead in Oakland California several years back. Myself, I was also born in Brooklyn but raised in Queens, New York. I coul ...
Posted Tuesday, January 20th 2009 at 6:00PM
(more)
Lecture 1 of Clay Carson's Introduction to African-American History (1439 hits)
Added Lecture 1 | African-American Freedom Struggle (Stanford) 43:41 Lecture 1 of Clay Carson's Introduction to African-American History Course (HIST 166) concentrating on the Modern Freedom Struggle (Fall 2007). Topics in this lecture incl ...
Posted Sunday, January 18th 2009 at 5:02PM
(more)
Democracy Now Execution of Oscar Grant (1181 hits)
A former transit officer in Oakland California has been arrested on murder charges in connection to the killing of Oscar Grant, an unarmed African-American man who was shot dead while he was lying face down on the ground on the train platform. The sh ...
Posted Sunday, January 18th 2009 at 4:56PM
(more)
Justice for Oscar Grant (436 hits)
In the homicide of Oscar Grant on BART New Year's Eve, the officer who killed him has been arrested and charged with murder. Johannes Mehserle with his attorney Christopher Miller in the East Fork Justice Court on Wednesday morning, Jan. 14, 2009, i ...
Posted Friday, January 16th 2009 at 2:04PM
(more)
Aretha Franklin Is Beloved By Me (1352 hits)
I was up on Youtube.com the other day playing some of Aretha Franklin's old songs, when I noticed that these songs correlated with my life narrative experiences such as graduation, marriage, enlistment etc. and I recalled just what I was doing, and w ...
Posted Wednesday, January 14th 2009 at 7:22PM
(more)
The Black Power of Sports-The Slave Side of Sunday (1746 hits)
The Slave Side of Sunday - Anthony Prior ...
Posted Sunday, January 11th 2009 at 12:44PM
(more)
Gaza Triage: Humanitarian Crisis and Response (1206 hits)
The Palestine Center hosted a talk by Samer Badawi on the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. Badawi cited statistics indicating how urgent the condition of Palestinians has become after the 1.5 year siege and recent invasion by Israel. He reported how thin ...
Posted Sunday, January 11th 2009 at 12:11PM
(more)
Balt Mayor Sheila Dixon indicted (1462 hits)
Mayor Sheila Dixon Indicted in Baltimore on Counts of perjury, theft, misconduct in office among 12-count indictment. Funny it is just like kwamie kilpatrick, but no progress on President George W. Bush's impeachment...LOL ...
Posted Saturday, January 10th 2009 at 8:30AM
(more)
Sort By: | Next>
  Post New Content  
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!